Shipping Time 5-7 Days
This singing bowl is a special bowl, which is made of seven metals, i.e. gold, silver, copper, iron, tin, lead, and zinc. All the metal used has a specific purpose and represent the sun and the moon and other planets.
This bowl can be used for meditation, music, and chakra cleansing. A leather striker is included with this singing bowl and this bowl was hand-hammered in Nepal. This bowl is truly hand made in a traditional way at singing-bowl house.
Due to handmade bowl,the surface have several marked of hammered on it.The bowl have long lasting tune which create totally peaceful environment around you .
Disharmony of this chakra manifests as diabetes, cancer, kidney and spleen disorders, repression, fear, inhibitions, lethargy, negativity, indigestion. Emotions associated with the root chakra include anxiety and well being. Quality is energy MEASURMENT This is handcrafted bowl therefore please note that each one might have slight variations in measurement.
Inventory: Limited Quantity. We sell out often. Please consider getting two or more. Get one for yourself or your friends/family who practices meditation, yoga, holistic sound healing.
1. The bowl sings very easily and produces rich, harmonic and soothing sound that lasts for a long duration.
2. These singing bowls have been used for meditation, music, relaxation, personal well being, healing energy, and chakra creation, etc.
3. Singing bowls are used in health care by psychotherapists, massage therapists, cancer, and stress and meditation specialists and Reiki Practitioners.
Item: Tibetan Singing Bowl
Diameter: 10 inches
Height : 4.25 inches
Weight : 1700 gram(only bowl ) (2100 grams with Mallet, Drum striker and cushion)
Material: Brass + Wooden hammer + plush cushion
Theme: Buddhism, Meditation
Regional Feature: Tibet
- Reduce stress and anxiety significantly.
- Lower anger and blood pressure.
- Improve circulation and increases blood flow.
- Deep relaxation and pain relief.
- Chakra balancing.
- Increase mental and emotional clarity.
- Promote stillness, happiness and well-being.
HOW TO PLAY A SINGING BOWL?
This is a brief description of the playing technique called "Around the rim" technique.
- Place your singing bowl on the palm of your hand.
- With the tips of the fingers of your other hand pointing down, grasp the mallet.
- Apply even pressure, while rubbing the mallet in a clockwise or anticlockwise (traditionally non-Buddhist) direction on the rim. You should always use the outside edge of the rim.
- Don't use just your wrist, let your entire right arm move around the rim.
- Now you should hear a sound. If it sounds odd or out of phase, change the speed. Speed up or slow down to let the sound form slowly and naturally.